Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tell Me...Do You Think I Have A Plethora Of Pictures?

Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way

The Hesselbeins who we got to stay with. Wonderful and very kind people. Probably the coolest place we
will stay for the whole trip with on of the best breakfasts (really...steak for breakfast!). Thank you very much.

Longboarding along and a man stops us asking us to help him pick up his horse. Confused we go to help.
Turns out he is a sculptor and is transporting these wooden horses. Kenton felt glad to help.

Stopped at a laundromat to wash our clothing...

....and Kenton did some homework using a WiFi connection, a brown paper bag, and his phone.
Elephant Seals all over the beach. They smell terrible.

Realizing all I have left to eat are bananas and tortillas. A terrible and shocking moment. 


Camping out for the night. Someone was nice enough to let us stay on their land. Thank you!



The daily sunscreen ritual. Sometimes Kenton doesn't tell me when I put too much on and I go all day
looking like a ghost with sunscreen smears all over my face. And I wonder why people look at me funny.
Our neighbors for the evening. 

Modeling our campsite. These places really seen to be prepared for us.

On the road. 


No comments: