Monday, April 1, 2013

Logo

We've been trying to get a logo for the trip going for a few months now. A couple of people have been nice enough to help out. Here are some of the things we got.

I asked my friend Rachel what she could do. She's really good at logos and things like this really cool one she did for a book club. I don't know if you can see but that little dot above the "I" is a brain with light bulbs surrounding it. Very clever.


She was nice enough to come up with something for us and made this one below. It was super nice of her and I think it looks good. We've been able to use it for a few things.



We talked to my cousin Dave Bowman and asked him what he could do. Dave is an artist and author, you can check out some of his work here. He drew us a fun little caricature for the trip. Its been super useful for things like posters.

We're handsome even as cartoon characters

We've finally been able to pin down our final logo. Rachel taught me a bit about Photoshop and it has taken me a while to work it out but we got this one and we like it. Now, revel in the glory....

No comments: