Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Just Dance

Well, we have a big thank you to Yasmeen! She organized an phenomenal event in New York. The Dance-Off Competition was a huge success. All the proceeds from the event went to Bridge of Love, for which we are grateful. Yasmeen was also able to get donations from a few organizations like Blue Sky Longboards.

Yasmeen sent me some pictures (you can see some really cool ones here) and the event looked like a ton of fun! I really wish I had been able to attend but distance prevented me. Instead Bridge of Love sent a representative who lived in the area.

I am looking forward to next year's dance contest. Maybe we should organize one here in Utah too.

Thanks once again to all the New York boarders. It really is awesome to see great people who want to use longboarding to help others, who want to have a good time and help others out at the same time.

I put a few pictures below but, you really should check out all the pictures from the competition. The dancing looks good and the fall leaves are beautiful. Click here to see them.

These are the winners from the event.  Ian, in the middle, got first,
Steven Vera on the left was second and Jason T. Quinn on the right won  third.

Just chilling and watching the event

Everybody excited about it all



1 comment:

Best Quest Longboards said...

Wow so nice & very funny images. I love your blog. I have some funny images when I riding my Sector 9 Bamboo Longboard .